Several corporations and state institutions have registered to offer vaccine slot bookings, according to the Indian government. The ministry approved 91 such applications for COVID-19 vaccination booking slots in India earlier today. Paytm was one of the 91 platforms to gain approval from the Indian Government. The company has recently made some information on COVID-19 vaccine slot booking available on its portal. Users can book slots on Paytm based on their location, age, dose number, vaccine kind, and other factors. They can also pick between free and paid immunizations while booking. So in this thread let me guide how to book a COVID-19 vaccination slot on Paytm in a short manner.
How to book vaccination appointment on Paytm App?
The app’s new Vaccine Finder tool is available to users. Through the Paytm app, consumers can search for, discover, and book vaccination slots for both Covaxin and Covishield at the nearest center. It’s unclear whether the next Sputnik V vaccination will be accessible for booking through the Paytm app.
Note: Due to limitations in capturing screenshots on Paytm App I didn’t add screenshots to guide you in a better way.
- Open Paytm Application
- Search for ‘Vaccine Finder’ or click the vaccine finder tab
- Either you can search vaccination appointments by typing your desired Pincode or by choosing your district.
- You can reserve a time window based on your location, age, number of doses, and vaccine type. Vaccines are available for free or for a fee.
To book your Slot click here!
To book vaccination via Indian Government’s official portal click the below tab.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available