The release date for Genshin Impact v1.5 is set for April 28, 2021. During a Chinese livestream on April 16 at 13:00 GMT, we discovered about the worldwide release as well as the corresponding insights.
Genshin Impact v1.5: Update Highlights
New Characters: Yanfei and Eula
There are two new characters in Genshin Impact 1.5. Eula, a five-star claymore-wielding cryo character, also Yanfei, a four-star catalyst-wielding pyro character, both appear in Genshin Effect.
Story Quest: Zhongli
The new update will provide storyline improvements for Zhongli’s quests, who will be featured as a rate-up unit on a re-run banner for the update. Yanfei and Zhongli are sharing the banner, so Eula can take her place after Zhongli’s re-run as a rate-up unit finishes.
New Artifact Sets: Tenacity of the Millelith; Pale Flame
We’ll also get two new artefact sets: Tenacity of the Millelith and Pale Flame, in addition to the new characters. The very first collection appears to be aimed at Zhongli, who will also emerge in a re-run banner later this month.
Genshin Impact 1.5 has PlayStation 5 support.
On April 28, Genshin Impact v1.5 will be released as a native version for the Sony PlayStation 5. It ensures 4K resolution, improved textures, and quicker loading times are now available to players.
- Players will now hang out with Diona as well as Noelle.
- In the form of the Serenitea Pot, Genshin Impact introduces a new gameplay dimension.
- In addition, version 1.5 introduces three new formidable perceived enemies. Azhdaha, the “Lord of Vishaps,” is a whole new Trounce Domain opponent.
- The cost of earning the first three Trounce Domain rewards per week will be cut in half, and the amount of Companionship EXP won in Co-Op Mode will be doubled.
- After completing the event, all players will receive Diona, a 4-star character, for free.
As soon as the complete update changelog is available, we’ll post it. The update will be available on April 28, 2021 – Stay Tuned!
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available