GitHub discussions have moved out of beta and are now accessible through the Android app as well.
As a result, it provides a variety of methods for repository owners to interact with the community. As soon as it is activated, announcements, polls, labels, various integrations, and community insights become available. It finally exited beta and is now accessible in the settings menu for all repositories.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code