Google Chrome 90 update is now available. Many of the features and improvements have been incorporated into the new update, including support for the AV1 encoder, defaulting to HTTPS versions of websites, and much more.
Google Chrome 90: Features
- Support for the AV1 encoder has been enabled, which will significantly improve video quality in WebRTC-based video conferencing services over extremely slower connections.
- Allows you to copy and paste files from your computer into websites.
- For web developers, Chrome 90 includes various enhancements and updates, including a new CSS value to avoid overflow, the renaming of Feature Policy to Permissions Policy, a better way to enforce Shadow DOM in HTML, and much more.
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows built with free software components from Apple WebKit and Mozilla Firefox. It was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android where it is the default browser built into the OS.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available