[HONOR MagicWatch 2] November 2020 update is rolling out in India
Honor MagicWatch 2 started receiving a new software update v22.214.171.124 with new features and optimizations with an update size of 21.48 MB
Changelog: v126.96.36.199 | Release time: November 2020
- Introduces a new feature for setting and quickly accessing your favorite features.
- Provides more professional workout data for Elliptical and Rower workouts.
- Adds supports for Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian.
- Fixes some known issues.
- Improves system stability.
- The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete.
- The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Once the update is transferred, please wait for few minutes to ensure that it finishes installing
- The on the watch face – meaning your watch is configuring and installing the new update.
- Make sure your watch’s battery is above before updating to avoid any update failures
- Don’t use your or the while the update is downloading and transferring to your watch.
Follow the steps to install the updates without any hiccups!