28 C
Chennai
Tuesday, October 19, 2021

“HUAWEI will not quit Smartphone Business” Confirms Founder

On Tuesday Ren Zhengfei the founder and CEO of Huawei Technologies, said That huawei will not quit its smartphone business. He added that it will be able to survive the sanctions imposed by Donald Trump and expects the new president, Joe Biden, to restore its relationship with the United States.

Huawei was added to the List of Companies by the United States Commerce Department in May 2019, whereby it is prohibited to obtain U.S. technologies and software services. In 2020, Huawei was further prohibited from buying semiconductor goods by the administration of Trump and cancelled licences for current suppliers.

Joe Biden took over the White House last month and Ren wants the new President of the US to strengthen the connections between all parties and businesses.

Ren said, Huawei is committed to buying US businesses and restoring Huawei’s access to US goods is mutually beneficial.

Regarding this ,

“We hope the new us administration would have an open policy for the benefit of american firms and the economic development of the united states,” said ren. “we still hope that we can buy large volumes of american materials, components, and equipment so that we can all benefit from china’s growth.”

During his visit to the Chinese town of Taiyuan, Ren made this declaration at the opening of a laboratory for technologies to automate coal production to improve defense.

He added.

“We have decided we absolutely will not sell off our consumer devices, our smartphone business,”

source. via

Vishwamoorthy
Pursuing Engineering. Content writer by passion to technology. One who likes following mobile technology and it's revolutions on years coming. Keeps improving everyday!

Related Articles

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

8,403FansLike
415FollowersFollow
15,300SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles