Mi10i Launching on 05.01.2021 in India
The name implies that it is an extension of the Mi 10 series and seems to have been customized specifically for the Indian market. Namely the, Xiaomi revealed earlier that the “I” in the moniker stands for India.
- Pacific Sunrise and Atlantic Blue colour
- 6.67″ IPS LCD Display with up to 120Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC
- Quad rear camera setup with 108-megapixel primary camera | 8MP Ultrawide | 2MP Macro | 2MP Depth and 16MP Selfie
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- 4820 mAh | Fast charging 33W
Xiaomi says, as reported, that the Mi 10i will be manufactured in India and customized by the Indian product team.
[App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available