Motorola, famous smartphone brand is going to launch it’s affordable 5G compatible phone in india i.e moto g 5g on 30th of November. It is marketed by quote ‘Most Affordable 5g Phone’. It is expected to be under INR 23,000 which makes it cheaper than Oneplus Nord. It is embedded with Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 750g 5g elite gaming processor. Also main highlights of the phones are 5000mah huge battery with 20w turbo charge technology and 48MP triple camera setup.
Moto G 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display.
- Snapdragon 750G 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB UFS 2.1 storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker.
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Weight: 212g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charging.
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India