Samsung has started rolling out the April 2021 security patch, as well as new camera features and productivity improvements, to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 lineup of both Wi-Fi-only and cellular versions. The latest update is now rolling out to users in Asia, Europe, and the United Kingdom.
Changelog: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
• Enhanced usability of external input devices.
• Supports S Pen pressure sensitivity recognition when using as a secondary monitor.
• Enhanced usability of the multi-window feature.
• Supports screen recording function in DeX mode
• Camera – Portrait
• Adds High-Key mono/Low-Key mono, Backdrop effect.
• Camera Single take
Adds 2 video filters, (Highlight videos. Filtered videos)
Adds High-Key mono/Low-Key mono, Backdrop effect. Adds 2 video fitters.
• Front camera
Now it is possible to start recording with the palm of your hand.
• Video call
Supports background effects function during a video call.
The update features camera improvements, usability for external input devices, including keyboards and mice along with S Pen pressure sensitivity recognition as well. The new versions for the Galaxy Tab S7 lineup (Wi-Fi and cellular models) are as follows: T976BXXU2BUD2, T976BOXM2BUD2, T976BXXU2BUD2.
To check for update:
Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install to see if the update is available.