Changelog: Signal Beta v5.13.0
Become a conversation artist. Use the new color selector to turn every chat into a masterpiece, or let ‘auto’ mode pick something just as palette-able.
How to do:
1) Open any of your Signal Messenger conversations
2) Tap on (⋮) > Conversation settings > navigate to Chat color & wallpaper
3) Chat color > Choose your desired color or simply select “Auto”
4) You can also choose color combinations manually using the “SOLID” or “GRADIENT” options.
Don’t forget to “Save” after customizing your desired colors manually
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available