Changelog: Signal Beta v5.13.0
Become a conversation artist. Use the new color selector to turn every chat into a masterpiece, or let ‘auto’ mode pick something just as palette-able.
How to do:
1) Open any of your Signal Messenger conversations
2) Tap on (⋮) > Conversation settings > navigate to Chat color & wallpaper
3) Chat color > Choose your desired color or simply select “Auto”
4) You can also choose color combinations manually using the “SOLID” or “GRADIENT” options.
Don’t forget to “Save” after customizing your desired colors manually
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India