Spotify has announced that premium subscribers with an Apple Watch can now download music and podcasts to listen to offline. Apple Watch users can now download playlists, songs, and podcasts directly to their wrists with the new function. Existing capabilities such as Connect & Control and Siri support will also be available to Apple Watch owners.
Steps to do: Spotify Offline Music on Apple Watch
1) Find the music and podcasts you want to download on your watch.
2) Select the playlist, album, or podcast and press the three dots (…) and choose “Download to Apple Watch.”
3) To check on the progress, head over to the Downloads section on the watch.
4) Once playlists, albums, or podcasts in your library are downloaded, you’ll see a little green arrow next to their names.
5) Connect your headphones and start listening, no matter where you are!