TeamViewer is a remote access and control software that allows you to maintain computers and other devices from remote. TeamViewer is a proprietary application that does not require registration and is free for personal use. The software now comes in a 64-bit version that can be downloaded from their website.
Changelog: TeamViewer v15.17.6
• A 64-bit version of the app is now available as on our website. There is no automatic update from an already installed 32-bit version to the 64-bit version.
• New two-factor authentication for connections. Connections can now be allowed or denied using push notifications. Try it now in the options under the Security tab and share your feedback.
• [64bit version] Fixed a bug in Remote Control sessions to Windows 7 which prevented the mouse cursor from changing its shape when expected (e.g. to text cursor).
TeamViewer for Windows
- Establish incoming and outgoing connections between devices
- Real-time remote access and support
- Collaborate online, participate in meetings, and chat with others
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available