As the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate becomes a more crucial statement for domestic and international journey, the center has included a new function that allows beneficiaries to fix any inaccuracies in their name, birth year or gender on the certificate. So in this thread let’s quickly learn how to correct the errors that happened on your vaccination certificate.
On its Twitter handle, Aargoya Setu, the Government of India’s mobile application for contact tracing and medical recommendations to restrict the spread of COVID-19, has released information on how to obtain vaccine certificates.
"If unintended errors have come in, you can now make revisions to your name, year of birth, and gender on your Cowin vaccination certificates," the official handle of the Aarogya Setu app tweeted on Wednesday.
How to correct errors in your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- Step 1: Head on to http://cowin.gov.in website
- Step 2: Sign in with your 10-digit mobile number followed by entering OTP that will appear on your mobile number.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Verify & Proceed’
- Step 5: Go to Account Details
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Raise an Issue’ tab that will appear at the top.
- Step 7: Then click on ‘Correction in Certificate’ under ‘What is the issue?’ question.
- Step 8: Select the issue(s) that needs amend from ‘Name’, ‘Gender’, ‘Year of Birth’ checkboxes and make changes.
That’s it, guys. Just follow the above steps and your done!
If you wonder how to apply for vaccination appointment check the below mentioned thread.
- HUAWEI nova 9 is now official for Global Markets with a 50MP Camera, Snapdragon 778G, and a lot more!
- Here are some details about Google’s Tensor SoC! Does it compete with competitors like Snapdragon 888?
- Pixel 6 Series Launch: What To Expect At Google’s Event And How To Watch It Live
- Apple Music: Check out the details about the all-new Voice plan in India