As the Covid-19 Vaccination certificate becomes a more crucial statement for domestic and international journey, the center has included a new function that allows beneficiaries to fix any inaccuracies in their name, birth year or gender on the certificate. So in this thread let’s quickly learn how to correct the errors that happened on your vaccination certificate.
On its Twitter handle, Aargoya Setu, the Government of India’s mobile application for contact tracing and medical recommendations to restrict the spread of COVID-19, has released information on how to obtain vaccine certificates.
"If unintended errors have come in, you can now make revisions to your name, year of birth, and gender on your Cowin vaccination certificates," the official handle of the Aarogya Setu app tweeted on Wednesday.
How to correct errors in your Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate:
- Step 1: Head on to http://cowin.gov.in website
- Step 2: Sign in with your 10-digit mobile number followed by entering OTP that will appear on your mobile number.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Verify & Proceed’
- Step 5: Go to Account Details
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Raise an Issue’ tab that will appear at the top.
- Step 7: Then click on ‘Correction in Certificate’ under ‘What is the issue?’ question.
- Step 8: Select the issue(s) that needs amend from ‘Name’, ‘Gender’, ‘Year of Birth’ checkboxes and make changes.
That’s it, guys. Just follow the above steps and your done!
If you wonder how to apply for vaccination appointment check the below mentioned thread.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available