Angry Birds 2
Join hundreds of millions of other players for free and begin your slingshot journey right away! In all-new game modes, you may team up with your friends, climb the leaderboards, form clans, collect hats, complete challenges, and participate in entertaining events. In the most entertaining Angry Birds game ever, evolve your team and show off your talents.
Price: Free to use | In-app purchase
Size: 77 MB
Version: 2.55.3 | Updated: 30 July 2021
Rated: Rated 3+
Developer: Rovio Entertainment Corporation
Where do we go from Angry Birds 2?
The peculiar storyline behind the original blockbuster game isn’t changed in Angry Birds 2: Green pigs snuck into the nests of several birds and grabbed their eggs. The birds are enraged, and the game begins. Pigs hide in more sophisticated constructions, and players must use a slingshot to launch birds at them in the hopes of crushing them. As they did previously, individual birds have different skills.
In Angry Birds 2, on the other hand, you move over a map, collecting “bird cards” on each stage and deciding which bird is most suited to the task. If a player runs out of cards before accomplishing the goal, she can purchase more with real money or in-game cash. Additionally, watching video advertising increases your chances. Another noticeable difference is that the stages, as well as the birds you obtain to complete the puzzles, are no longer the same every time you play them.
Features: Angry Birds 2
● Daily Challenges: Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● Level Up: your characters with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● Join a Clan: To take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● Compete in the Arena: With other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● Collect Silly Hats: Collect hats with different fun themes to level up your flock’s fashion game and take part in special events.
● Impress the Mighty Eagle: In special challenges in Mighty Eagle’s Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● Lots of Levels: Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● Leaderboards: Compete with your friends and other players and prove who is the best on the global leaderboards.
● Choose Your Bird: Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● Multi-stage Levels: Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for Boss Pigs!
● FREE to download! Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
Is it worth your time?
The game is fantastic in terms of production quality, but die-hard fans may be disillusioned by the game’s reliance on Facebook, commercials, and microtransactions. The animation is flawless, and the fundamental gameplay is equally captivating. The controls are excellent, and the challenge level appears to be lower, at least in the early levels, which makes it enjoyable for children. Unfortunately, because the game is so tightly linked to Facebook, Angry Birds enthusiasts under the age of 13 are excluded from gifting, tournaments, and score sharing. Parents may also be hesitant to let younger children to play now that it is so simple to spend real money.
The sequel is significantly less enjoyable for gamers who appreciated the long-term strategy required in beating certain levels, as levels and bird choices alter. Angry Birds 2 is smashing joy for fast bursts of bird flinging that rely less on well planned problem solving and more on enjoying the game often and interactively.