Table of Contents
What is Partition?
A partition is a portion of a hard drive that is segregated from the rest of the drive. It allows you to partition the disk drive into logical portions.
What is partition software and how does it work?
A utility tool that allows you to create, resize, change the label and delete partitions on a physical drive – organize disk partitions to get the best of your hard drive.
In this article, we will recommend “AOMEI Partition Assistant,” which is one of the best available hard drive partition software.
AOMEI Partition Assistant
AOMEI Partition Assistant SE is a free disk partitioning software programme that includes all of the fundamental partitioning capabilities you’d expect, as well as some sophisticated features not seen elsewhere. Aside from the ability to copy, extend, resize, delete, and format partitions, a distinctive feature is the ability to create a bootable Windows PE OS that executes the software before Windows starts up.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is a free hard disc partitioning software for both commercial and personal use. Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP are supported (both 32 and 64bit) Support for partition resizing, combining partitions, and system migration to SSD, among other things.
- For Windows PC: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- For: Home & Small Business
- Version: v9.2.1
- Size: 31.29MB
What Can You Do With AOMEI Partition Assistant?
AOMEI Partition Assistant has over 30 useful features for improving the efficiency of your hard disk partition. It can fix low disk space issues, deal with irrational disc partitioning issues, and re-partition a hard drive without losing data. In a nutshell, it can keep your hard discs and partitions in the right condition.
- A safe hard drive manager: Without losing data, you can resize (extend/shrink), relocate, create, split, and merge partitions.
- An easy data migration software: You can only transfer your operating system to SSD or HDD based on your requirements.
- A complete disk converter: You can quickly convert a disc from MBR to GPT, a dynamic disc to a basic disc or vice versa, and a file system from NTFS to FAT32 without losing data.
- Other useful tools: Partition Recovery is a software that can recover partitions that have been lost. Data can be permanently cleaned by wiping the hard drive.
It provides a user-friendly interface with simple options for creating and deleting partitions, creating bootable operating system devices, and maintaining your partitions. It also has the ability to convert between file formats (NTFS and FAT32) without destroying data, which is extremely useful. Another benefit that many people will appreciate is the GPT/MBR conversion option.
The Windows PE version is another feature worth mentioning. Even if you don’t have an operating system installed, you can easily create partitions with it. The application is identical to the Windows version, but it is launched from a disc or USB device, such as a flash drive.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Trustworthy & Safe Data protection technique.
- Quick One- All tasks can be carried out without interruption.
- Able to create a Windows PE bootable disc or USB device.
- Without having to reset the computer, you can expand the system partition.
- You may convert discs between MBR and GPT.
- You can permanently delete selected files and directories using various data sanitization methods, such as Write Zero, Random Data, DoD 5220.22-M, or Gutmann.
- Partitions and hard drives can be wiped clean to delete all data.
- Chkdsk can be used to correct problems on any partition.
To be improved:
- Why email ID required to download the software?
- Dynamic discs are not possible to be converted to basic discs.
- Conversion between primary and logical partitions is not possible.
- Only the Pro edition of the software has more capabilities.
AOMEI Partition Assistant is a feature-rich software package! You can obviously do a lot more with this software, such formatting, resizing partitions, duplicating partitions, and so on. There are a few functions which aren’t accessible in this Standard Edition because there is a commercial version of AOMEI Partition Assistant. Even yet, this free edition has more helpful features than other free disk partitioning software’s we’ve seen.
- [App of the Week] SmartTubeNext: Enjoy YouTube Videos with no ads along with great playback features on Android TV!
- Nothing Ear 1 TWS with unique design launched! Priced at Rs. 5,999! Here’s what it offers for the price
- Spotify brings ‘What’s New’ feed to get notified about the latest releases!
- The Witcher Monster Slayer AR Game Is Now Available