Concepts is a versatile platform for brainstorming, planning, and executing ideas. Draw storyboards, product sketches, and design proposals on the endless canvas, then share them with friends, clients, and other apps.
Price: Free to use | In-app purchases
Size: 284 MB
Rated: Rated 3+
Developer: TopHatch, Inc.
Features: Concepts – Sketch, Design, Illustrate
- Realistic pencils, pens, and brushes that react to pressure, tilt, and velocity, with real-time smoothing as an option
- a tool wheel or bar that you can personalize with your own tools and settings
- an infinite layering mechanism with opacity control
- flexible vector-based drawing – move and alter what you’ve created by tool, color, size, smoothness, and scale.
- COPIC color wheel helps you choose colors that work well together
- Drag & drop photos straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
- duplicate your work for simple revisions in the gallery and on canvas
- Personalize your canvas, tools, motions, and anything else.
- a limitless canvas with a variety of paper types and grids
- For printing or quick feedback amongst friends and clients, export pictures, PDFs, and vectors.
- Disney, PlayStation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity, and Illumination Entertainment all use Concepts to bring their ideas from concept to reality.
To be improved:
- Service with a subscription
Concepts app is a more advanced form of drawing paper, combining natural tools with vector manipulation to allow ideas to evolve as you do. Create a free sketch. Awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, an endless canvas, and JPG exports are all available. Edit your strokes, unlock limitless layers, and export to PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF, and Concepts native file types with Essentials. For more flair and impact, add expressive brush packs to your toolkit. Install PDF support and import or export documents or presentations to any location – Sketch, plan, take notes and illustrate on an infinite canvas.